Monday, February 15, 2010

Purge Plan Oh-10 Pt. 4

Part Four of my somewhat epic Purge Plan Oh-10 is a much smaller feat than those that have come before it. I decided to riffle through two of the random bags and containers in my bedroom closet. The rest of the closet is pretty much organized - It's full of clothes, shoes and bags which I wear fairly regularly. Of the things that need to be sorted through from this closet: one contains office supplies and odds and ends, while the other has toiletries. I'll admit, like clothes, and hand creams, I have an excessive amount of makeup and note pads. First up, my overflow of office supplies...

Before and After. This box just required some reorganizing. I needed to put some of the things in other boxes and some in my desk organizer (pencils!) but other than that I kept almost everything. The only thing I can't find a home for is my old reusable batter charger. I don't have that brand of battery anymore, nor do I know where to find them. I've also already got a newer version so ..... garbage? Seems like a waste. 

Next up is my toiletries bag. My two step-sisters bought this bag from Sephora  for me when I was in my first year of university and it was a swell shower bag while in residence. Now though, I use it as more of a storage place or more accurately, a place where makeup goes to die. I say this because once I put stuff in this bag and then put the bag in my closet, I completely forget about it. So while this has resulted in having to throw out a few tubes of mascara, it's also allowed me a few fun surprises:


Like this Soothing eye mask (maybe I'll use this tonight)! And a brand new Nars blush (though this blush proves the point that I have far too much make up in comparison to what I actually wear which is very little to none at all on a dail basis. You see, I already have a Nars blush in the exact same colour in use and not yet near finished.)


Or this tube of Estee Lauder lipstick. I don't wear lipstick - My lips and teeth are a fair size on their own without loads of pinkish red attention - but the smell of this lipstick is yummy and reminds me of the Bahamas.   With this lipstick I also got gloss that smells the same and I got it around the time I went to the Bahamas 3 years ago. 

And here is just a small sample of the shadows I have that I never use. Keep in my that these are the ones that never see the light of day, so I'm sure you can imagine how much more I have in my actually make case for day-to-day. yikes!

Done! 

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0