Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And Sometimes I .... Muhmuhmuhmuh



I am supposed to be writing two separate papers for two English seminars at the moment - but that's proved to be no fun at all and instead I have come to my blog to gush about Gaga. I finally got to see the Lady in concert in Toronto on Saturday and am thrilled to report that she lived up and even in some cases surpassed my high expectations. There were so many wonderful things about her show that it is impossible to pick only a few to talk about. Her outfits were fabulous, her voice was truly powerful and her mastery of the Piano whilst standing and slapping her ass had me with my jaw on the floor. So my favourite Gaga song has always been Paparazzi and some fan in Ottawa took some amazing videos that give you a good idea of the show and the stage and so I thought I'd show you my favourite parts of the show with them:


Gaga was in tears in T.O. - I was in tears!She also pulled shards of glass out of her piano from her AMA performance ... so you know - Amazing.


Ga-Ga- Ooh-La-Laaa

Boys Boys BOYS!!! - Look at those backup dancers!


Mon Favourite:

2 comments:

cf said...

so I don't want to study and have checked fb and my 3 emails multiple times until I remembered your blog.

fun fact: the male dancer beside gaga in the "boys boys boys" video screen shot is from SYTYCD. lol (I recognize his face)

cait said...

ha-ha ... maybe you should blog yourself?

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0