Wednesday, February 10, 2010

In the Navy

Navy Day&Night

In these depths of winter doldrums it is important to look forward to the brighter, lighter, sunnier season of Summer. And what better way to do that than to day dream about what one might wear if they could wear anything they wanted without thought for price? Tis true, I probably (read: definitely) can't afford anything in this little fashion spread, but dammit a girl can dream can't she?

I am a recent convert to Polyvore. My friend has mentioned the site before but I was never bored enough to make my way over there - also I felt like if I did it would not end well - it would turn to obsession over what should be paired with what and how it should be displayed. Well, I am throwing caution to the wind. Here's to pretending to be my very own fashion editor! here is my sorry attempt at fancy day and night looks for on the water living or vacationing.

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0