Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Haul.

Today when I went downstairs there was a nice big package waiting for me. Evidently one of my housemates had greeted the deliveryman because I was still sleeping =). In it was the most wonderful assortment of goodies from my mum! She always sends the best carepackages and this was to be no different. First of all, It had lots of fun edible goodies: Smartfood, Mrs. Fields cookies to name a few. But it also contained some lovely useful goodies!
 
My skin is winter dry at the moment and my lips are suffering due to lack of appropriate product. This Crabtree & Evelyn exfoliating lip smoother and Honey berry LypSyl will do nicely!
Ahem - I don't know what my mother would think I need this for.

I am officially Soap&Glory's biggest fan. They have the cutest makeup bags, and now I own 4. 

  
I am most excited to use this Voodoo doll and revenge book, obviously. 


I feel like those kids who got the Nintendo 64 and all their basic brain function was channeled into yelling RAWWR! Nintendo 64!!!!:

0 comments:

 
Template by suckmylolly.com - background image by elmer.0